Rapleys Neighbourly Matters service is growing and a unique opportunity has arisen within the London office.
Dan Tapscott established Rapleys Neighbourly Matters service in January 2017 and operates throughout the UK delivering Rights to Light, Daylight & Sunlight, Party Wall and Access Arrangement services working alongside our in-house Building Consultancy, Town Planning and Agency teams. The team is growing as the service goes from strength to strength, dealing with a wide variety of projects and clients. We now wish to make a senior appointment within the team who will develop and deliver Party Wall expertise from our London office.
A commercially focussed entrepreneurial surveyor who is a good communicator and well versed in Party Wall practice would be ideally suited to this role.
A minimum of 5 years PQE, MRICS or FRICS status and membership of either the Pyramus & Thisbe Club or the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors would be desirable.
Main duties, responsibilities and accountabilities
- Business development & promotion of the service
- Client facing
- Attending and organising marketing events
- Securing new business
- Delivery of Party Wall services from project inception to completion
- Account management
- Management of junior colleagues
- Training and mentoring
Skills & experience
- At least 5 years PQE, MRICS or FRICS status
- Pyramus & Thisbe Club or the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors member
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Highly computer literate
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Full clean driving licence
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car or car allowance
- Company Pension scheme
- Private medical care
- Permanent health insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Perkbox (vouchers and discounts on shopping and entertainment)
- Cycle to work scheme
For more information about this role or to apply, please send your full CV to:
Head of HR
Falcon Road, Hinchingbrooke Business Park, Huntingdon PE29 6FG
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapleys is proud to have achieved the Standard Award for Investors in People – demonstrating our commitment to invest in our staff and provide excellent service to our clients.
Department: Building Consultancy
Level Of Position: Associate
Salary Range: Competitive